Details of the upcoming District 9 meeting:
Sunday 15th November at 4pm
Coolum Lions’ Club – Russell St Coolum (next to Fire Station) Parking on site. Don’t park on Russell St. if necessary use an adjacent street. BYO refreshments.
Zoom ID: 229808625
Sunshine Coast District 9
Agenda 15th of November 2020
4.00 pm to 5.30 pm
“ Our Twelfth Step – carrying the message – is the basic service that the AA Fellowship gives; this is our principle aim and the main reason for our existence. Therefore, AA is more than a set of principles; it is a society of alcoholics in action. We must carry the message, else we ourselves can wither and those who haven’t been given the truth may die.”
- A moment’s silence for all the suffering alcoholics yet to find the rooms of Alcoholics Anonymous
- Tradition 2 and Declaration of Unity read.
For our Group purpose there is one ultimate authority – a loving God as He may express Himself in our group conscience. Our leaders are but trusted servants; they do not govern.
Declaration of Unity
This we owe to AA’s Future; To place our common welfare first; To keep our Fellowship united. For on AA unity depend our lives, and the lives of those to come.
- Roll call ( identify GSRs of District 9 to form the group conscience for the meeting )
- Previous District Minutes – moved and seconded
- Business arising from these minutes
- Outgoing DCM Report
- Outgoing Secretary’s Report on Correspondence in and Out
- Outgoing Treasurer’s Report
- Outgoing Public Information and Time for Change Report
- Outgoing Phone Co-ordinator’s Report
- Schools Report
- Outgoing Sunshine Coast Website report
- Outgoing Hospital Co-ordinator report
- Fellowship Co-ordinator’s report
- Group Reports – as per minutes
- General Business
- Committee elections – all positions vacant
Next Meeting date: 17th of January 2021
Note: It is appreciated if all reports can be emailed to the Secretary the week prior to the District Meeting for inclusion in the minutes. Also, if you have General Business items please email them to the DCM at least 1 week prior to the District 9 Committee meeting so that the Agenda can be set.
Yours in Service
District 9 Secretary